The Werewolf Game

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

>Circus Of Secret<

Raminta
    Raminta
    Successful Farmer
    Successful Farmer

Cancer Posts : 336

>Circus Of Secret< Empty >Circus Of Secret<

Post by Raminta Wed May 09, 2012 2:23 am

Circus of „Secret“
    >Circus Of Secret< Scaled.php?server=821&filename=circustentatnight

Prologue
    On a Dark night when there was no sight of spiritual life, you could hear a little sound of music. Which seemed very well known. The trees in the night were dancing by that music. You could see the branches dancing with wind too. This music was so hypnotizing. You just couldn‘t resist for it traction. You just flew into that music side...
    On a big mountain peak was a big Circus tent. From where the music was spreading that hypnotizing melody. It was lighted by burnished moon. I just couldn‘t resist to look inside the tent. I flit toward to it. I do not notice when I started to wheel. The melody begun to usurp more and more my soul. I spin round and round. And when I arise by the tent, my eyes glance to inscription on it. Above the entrance written “Welcome to Circus of Secret, you‘ll stay here for long”. I open hard the tent cloth and then my story begins...

Chapter 1

In the middle of a scene were twinkling a white figure. It movements were graceful and delay. But it wasn‘t a ghost. When I came close to it, I saw a pretty girl which was singing with a gentle voice. She looks like an elegant cat which was calling me.... Her hands touched me and her voice put me in a deep sleep. My eyes become heavier. I want to surrender and become her property. Her lover. Just.. just stay by her side. I do not know who is she, but I know that this mystery is just dragging me into it. Her voice is too sweet for my ears. But I want to listen and listen to it. I thought „I am too weak. I want to stay here in her hands“ . Then, I gasped and indulged to her will.
    >Circus Of Secret< Scaled.php?server=692&filename=thumb3animecatgirl

~So, you are a new member of our Circus of „Secret“.- someone said with a straight voice of the curtain. ~You are too weak to be in here. I see that the lady Mistress welcoming you to joined this tent.
    I jump up from the Cat girl. She was smiling, but that smile was very weird.
    ~I am this circus owner. You can call me a Queen of this Circus. Because it‘s my place and I maintaining the procedure in here. Nice to meet you?

~My name is..... – The loud scream had resound around the tent. The owner run into that way. I run too. On the floor were lying two bodys of humans. Their eyes were still open, but life has left the bodys. How it could be true? How did they die?

>Circus Of Secret< Scaled.php?server=232&filename=3deadanimecouple

~They were trying to walk on the rope. It‘s not their performance. I told them not try this. It was too dangerous... Maybe they have not maintained a balance and just fall off. My poor kids.

But I looked at the top and saw the safety net. It‘s too strange. How could they fall out when net was there? Then, in the corner of the dark tent side, where beginning or the ending of the rope was, I saw a shadow. I couldn‘t see what is that. But it looks like that owner doesn‘t see it...

Chapter 2

My mind was somewhere else. I can‘t stop to thinking about last night. The dark shadow in the rope corner following me again and again. It makes me crazy. The thoughts about this mystery place it is frightening me. Why do I want to be here? Why me?
    ``

I told about shadow to the Circus Queen. But looks like she doesn’t care about it. The other troupe members look afraid of something. Or is it maybe just my mind playing tricks on me?
    ``

~It‘s a time! – a little clown grabbed my hand and dragged me by himself.~ Mister will show his new performance. It should be cool .Because it is will be with fire!

>Circus Of Secret< Scaled.php?server=12&filename=tentx

In the middle of a big fire ring there was a creature. In his hands there were two flaming harpoons . He makes movements like a flying angel. It was a dance with fire or I should say a fire dance. He jumped up and frow fire into the floor. His dance was magical. All troupe members were just staring at the dancing Fire King. And then, a giant outburst takes all of us. No one could see. Light was so fiery that you saw it even when your eyes were closed.. After a light flash I looked at the little clown which was still holding my hand. He was looking at something. When I turned my head around I saw the Fire King lying in fire ring. His body was still burning..
    >Circus Of Secret< Scaled.php?server=100&filename=60898caa9a1403dc
    ~He deserved this end for what happened last night.- The little clown pinched my hand harder, his lips corners flipped up. His smile is creepy...

Chapter 3

I am starting to afraid of shadows. It reminds me my first night at this place. Why people in here starting to die? And why I want to be here so badly. .
    I can't stop to think about this. All troupe members are really strange. It seems that they see what they wish to see, or what they are told to see...
    Sudenly my eye caught two people. They were runing and it looks that they see just each other. Nothing else won't exist for them.. My glance was following them. It looks like in this place can be and joy of love?
    They ran out of tent with exult and smiling faces. The boy was trying to catch a girl which looks like blooming lily blossom. They run through trees and wind was playing with fingers of their hands. Until they reached a big valley of silence. There was a big gulf with obscurity...

>Circus Of Secret< 773531-bigthumbnail

The boy grabed girl hand and sheltered by his chest. His eyes was dark like night. He looked at her face and said:
    ~You're the only one who reach me in this place...
    She looked at his face by warm heat:
    ~You know, I will be with you entire life, until death...
    they hold each other with strong heart fealing.. They looked in each other eyes and saw a feeling of pure love..

>Circus Of Secret< Normal_5a0bf88ad606b51fed55a9351667caba

The wind started to blow faster... The night grabed them together and just in moon light you could see two silhouettes becomed one..
    But sudden, the boy pole from girl and fell from the edge of the disastrous.. His eyes was full of despair and fright. Something drag him into the night destruction...

>Circus Of Secret< Scaled.php?server=217&filename=398438

The girl grabed his arm and with eyes full of tears tryed to hold him.. The tears was starting to roll of houl of her face. She was trying to hold her own love. Hopeless eyes met and he knew that he will die this night... She couldn't maintain him.. The night shadow appeared. He reached for their hands. She grabbed his hand and pulled it, he kept pulling until she couldn't keep her loved hand. Until he slipped from her grip....
    She screamed and fell of off the cliff as she was trying to save her one love,.... and then the blinding light blow lit up the largest darkness and in a big light blossoms showed a person which was holding his hand, as she was holding his hand....

Chapter 4

Last night was incredible, first night decedent was still alive.. This is incomprehensible to the layman, but now I know that this place is magical and there you can see unbelievable things, which sometimes are really scary...
    I still don't know what role I am playing here.. And ...
    My attention was suspended from my deep thoughts by angry clamours. A crowd of people was hustling a man which was one all of a sweat. His arms were soaking as the wind shaken aspen leaves. He murmured:

~I haven't done anything what you are blaming me for``. I haven't done, I haven't.. You have to believe me!

>Circus Of Secret< Scaled.php?server=444&filename=persona416naotofearscar

It looks like he was trying to find something who could help to him, his loose eyes were trying to find something sympathetic, but the crowd became angrier.
    He was getting pushed into a big glass cube.
    I began to think "what they are doing, they can't to kill simple man just like that!", but suddenly I bounce back. The little clown grasped my jacket square. From his look I understand that this is not my competence.
    ~What is going on here?!,
    Suddenly the strong womanish voice silenced the crowd.
    ~You have to help me, my Queen!

>Circus Of Secret< Anime-black-dangerous-evil-girl-Favim.com-313600

The man was brought to the Circus Queen. But she looked at him with an indifferent glance and said:
    ~You know, that I can't help you now....
    And other troupe members grabbed him. They drag off him into the glass cube and imprison him. The walls started to move and exposed needles was converge faster and faster.
    I lowered my hands and turned around to leave, but insane sounds of laughter stopped me. I looked at glass cube and saw a man. Now, his face was full of madness and resentment to others.

>Circus Of Secret< Scaled.php?server=23&filename=gennosukev

~You all are going to die! It's not over! I will be back and dance in your puddles of blood!.
    >Circus Of Secret< 185139-sample_f525e62e2523204377921ba6e13dd107_super

The black shadow encloses him, but deadly laugh sounded throughout the space. Until the walls merged leaving a deadly silence...

Chapter 5

I have a trouble with my attempt to sleep . I should sleep this night at least a little. But even my eyes are so heavy I just can't. It seems like I hear that creepy laugh all the time and everywhere...
    A little clown has warn me about future threats in here.. I would like to run away and won't see these deaths anymore, but strange power is holding me.. I just.. I just can't leave these people alone...
    ~All there humans are fools! and you know it... It's just beginning, they are just a toys, just scavenging! They all going to die!...
    My skin bewildered. This voice... this voice is that insane man, that shadow man.. Am I going crazy??? what is going on with me??
    The red eyes appeared from darkness. It paralyzes all my body..

>Circus Of Secret< Scaled.php?server=717&filename=779175bigthumbnail

~ I told everyone that I will be back, and now I will kill them all!
    The eyes disappeared in black shadow. And I knew that I need to go to find the Circus Queen. I have to try to save other lives.....

~

On a big circus stage the couple of lovers was trying to make a new performance to their show. The girl was happy being able to see her love standing before her. They costumes looks like from ancient times, different from they casual look...
    The fire torches flames and music start to sound.. They started from rhythmic movements. Their motion was as one human. The circularity, rotation, gaze... their eyes didn't release each other, even when they fold up..

>Circus Of Secret< Scaled.php?server=18&filename=mjvartorg1697881200x840

They thought that this happy moment will last forever.. But they were wrong....
    From invisible angle passes like a bee humming sound. The boy drew of girl and stumbled. On his breast showed bloodstain which was rising... The moment of his life was stopped and his eyes wander to girl eyes. His last view was his beloved bloodshot face of tears and scream...

>Circus Of Secret< Scaled.php?server=17&filename=guiltycrownfbg1

~

At the same time in a mirrors room the dark drizzle was taken all space. The shadows incarcerated a man. Which was trying to reach his hand mirror.. But shadows was like snakes, when it touched him it burns. The man started to pleas for help, but no one wasn't around him...
    ~ Your soul belongs to us... I know you wanted freedom, but... it looks so delicious..
    >Circus Of Secret< Scaled.php?server=692&filename=animeboywithshadowsbybl

The voice from shadows was stagnated all man body. He looked at dark and saw a silhouette.
    ~ My master is waiting for this present so long..
    >Circus Of Secret< Scaled.php?server=440&filename=e14242e49fb6ead889271a0

The dark shadows wrap all man body, and it started to decay. The pain was inhuman, but he doesn't say anything. He just thought about freedom which he wants to feel so badly...

Chapter 6

Deaths..... again. Why I couldn't to help them? It was at night and no one want to talk about it.. Everyone is pretending that nothing happened here. Why they are trying to kill each other? And who is these shadows?
    I still haven't practice for any of show. I still do not know what I should do...
    In the middle of stage I saw a big aquarium. "I wonder, why he is standing here".
    But then, my eyes saw a beautiful women. She was floating on the surface.. Her face looks like siren which enchants with her voice, although she didn't say anything
    >Circus Of Secret< Scaled.php?server=864&filename=floatinginflowers128345

But when she immersed under water a few troupe members grabbed a glass hood and closed aquarium. The girl panicked and tried to open it, but it was no use. She haven't got much power to raise the hook. She was smashing the glass walls, because she needed to inhalation of air.
    ~ You all are doing a big mistake! - some troupe members was trying to save the girl. But other didn't pass.
    Last beats of the glass and woman surrendered to her life will, with last particle of hope she let her body to sink.
    With her death the glass of aquarium shattered and the water flooded the whole scene. From breakage showed an angel..
    >Circus Of Secret< Scaled.php?server=51&filename=angelswomenwingsanimean

~ From now on, I can't help to you all....
    And with these words she disappeared.

Chapter 7

When angels disappear, everyone accuse each other. In most of the faces you can see grief, despair, unknown... The circle of the accused is narrowing... and soon the shadows will show their true faces.

~ You know, once, this place was really nice. No fears, no deaths... just a happy circus troupe family....

My body freezes. But when I turned around I saw a pretty women. She was sitting behind me. "I wonder, how long she is sitting there".
    >Circus Of Secret< Scaled.php?server=109&filename=466647

~ But it was until the new circus Queen come.....
    She smiled to me and her eyes was so warm. I couldn't believe that someone like she, could do something bad. She definitly innocent, just a victim for this hell show...
    ~ You know, you look the same as.... - her lips started to tremble. ~ How I couldn't see this clear overlap?
    She jumped and rushed from door.
    ~ Please be careful, this place is dangerous to you too..
    And when the door closed...
    What she mean "you look the same as..."?
    At the door heard a smash. I run from it and saw that pretty woman. She was lying at the floor. I bend to her and take her hand. She was looking at me with pity gaze..

>Circus Of Secret< Scaled.php?server=528&filename=phistarsanimebloodypict

~ I don't want to die... I want to be alive.. my.. my life...
    Her words and tears tearing my heart and tears began to roll my face...
    It is not fear, who could kill such innocent girl..

~

~ Let me in! I have to see a Queen!.
    The loud shouting was hearing by the Circus Queen room. One troupe member wanted to talk with queen. But guardians didn't pass him.

>Circus Of Secret< Scaled.php?server=820&filename=angrynekoanimeanimalguy

~ I must to talk with her!
    ~ My poor kid, who ripped your heart?
    He saw a Circus Queen standing before him. She was looking so beautiful and young, that he couldn't say any word...

>Circus Of Secret< Scaled.php?server=94&filename=tumblrm3k0780ont1qbeqcy

~ I want to leave this place, please let me go...
    ~Oh my child, you know, you always can go out of here. I never hold you or other troupe members. You have your will....
    She showed the door behind her..
    ~ The exit is there, you can go.
    The man run at the door, and went to other room. There was dark and he couldn't see anything. He understood that this is a trap. He couldn't believe that the Queen is a traitor, and imprison him here. In dark place where cold walked around the body...
    Suddenly he heard something walking around him. His heart was beating so fast that he started to beat the door. And a little light ray showed.
    ~ We want your soul, give it to us! It looks so delicious!

>Circus Of Secret< Scaled.php?server=543&filename=tumblrm3k8bsex0n1qlyqdj

Chapter 8

It hurts... It really hurts, when I think about dying women on my hands.
    Every night and every day someone dies.. Who is these shadows? what they want?..

A little clown run into my room.
    ~ Hurry! They find out who is another shadow!

My body was shake down by cold.. Maybe this shadow is the last one?

Now, in a midle of scene was round of gratings. Inside it was standing a women?
    That women is a shadow? Evil, full of hate, murderous... women?

>Circus Of Secret< Scaled.php?server=213&filename=vocaloidhatsunemikulong

I just can't believe....
    ~ Kill her ! Kill her! - other people was shouting with angry voices.
    You could see a malice in their eyes..
    And strange water was started to pour on her. It looks like rain. But when I looked at it better I saw..... it was acid!
    She was started to melt. But she didn't scream.

>Circus Of Secret< Scaled.php?server=19&filename=tumblrltvzysc72u1qe06lt

~ I just wanted your souls... Is it wrong?
    It was the last words which she was said...
    Raminta
    Raminta
    Successful Farmer
    Successful Farmer

Cancer Posts : 336

>Circus Of Secret< Empty Re: >Circus Of Secret<

Post by Raminta Fri May 18, 2012 1:15 am

Chapter 9

The night without deaths.. It's something new. Maybe it's a particle of solar in this vanity place. Maybe the melty women was the last shadow?
    But it looks like Circus Queen is feared. Her eyes looks like looking for something. Maybe she knows something about shadows? .... She becomes more and more pretty....

A little confusion attracted my attention. It looks like the troupe members are searching for someone...
    ~ We trying to find one more shadow. We haven't seen him for a while. But everyone want his head off..
    The little clown like always appears from nowhere.. And every time it scares me a lot.

I decided to help to find this shadow.. I want to know who else can be dark heart person...
    which can kill innocent people...

~

The door is locked... We can't come in. A few members of troupe started to bend it. Maybe the shadow is hiding here.. It must be!
    The doors cracked and feeble awry. In the room was dark and stifling odor. You could feel rubber, oil and floral scent. My glance turned into a picture on a table...
    >Circus Of Secret< Scaled.php?server=163&filename=cagesv

~ This is Monic, Tarryn, Angel and... - the clown was looking at the picture and me at the same time. His eyes started to hop to and fro.. ~ never mind, we are looking for this man, Angel.. - he shall finger to the first man, ~ He is a shadow which we are looking for.

I recognized the man which was turned his back. It was the shadow which revived and showed in my room. "That night when the girl died on my hands.."
    And who is Monic? Why I never seen her in this place before?
    The strange feeling took over my body. Why I started to feel a concern? I see this women first time in my life, but I feel like know her an eternity....

On a table I saw and something strange. This thing was covered by blanket. I leaned to it and throw off it. My eyes was in shock.. It's a...it's a human?
    Front of me was standing a half of the human.. no, a half of a doll. It was a doll... Looking like human..
    >Circus Of Secret< Scaled.php?server=442&filename=f2409731ec121fed5aeb1c5

My senses become more acute. Why my heart started to beat so fast. Why I am feeling this sense...?
    My anxiety stopped a troupe members who were trying calm down. They seen something what scared them..
    My steps was uncertain but my foots led me to that room where they been..
    Enter through the door my glance meet a women body. It was a Monic.. She was lying on the floor and her body was cooled since the death..
    >Circus Of Secret< Scaled.php?server=24&filename=kisukinetanimewallpaperu

Her body was started to vanish. Becomed into a mist..
    Once I saw it, I understood, she is a shadow too..
    A black soul shadow..

Before her, was opened strange door into a cave. From rooms merger was protrude a hand.
    "Another death person?"
    The hand was without life. I looked at cave and threshold..
    There was a dead man. I turns his body and saw.. It was Angel, the shadow which we want to find.

The strange feeling took my whole body again. Why I am feeling so strange? I feel like I know these people long time ago...

~He found a shadow!
    >Circus Of Secret< Scaled.php?server=196&filename=11901646024051

But they stoped and froze.. They saw that he was dead too.. Two shadows die because of what? They was looking at each other and couldn't understand what just happened.

The two black souls was lying with no signs of life...